Our Miracle

Our Miracle
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We ARE Prego!!!!


DeWayne and I found out that we were pregnant the weekend of Valentine's Day. We were in complete shock and ecstatic that all of our dreams were coming true. We are very excited to start our family!!!! Our first ultrasound was done a little early - March 5th - which was about 7 weeks along. This was because my hcg levels were a "little" high so they wanted to see what was going on in there...I bet you can guess why! We are expecting twins! The ultrasound was amazing to see because all you could see on the screen was two little pumping dots (heartbeats). We had a follow up appointment a week later and could hear the heartbeats...SO COOL! DeWayne and I just looked at each other and were amazed. Up to now, the pregnancy has been smooth sailing except for the week of vertigo/cold and then a couple days of consant nausea. I soon found out that food takes care of the nausea so bring on the weight gain!!! DeWayne is definitely in the running for the best husband of the year award. He is cooking, cleaning, shopping, and doing all of the things I am just not up for right now. He has had to make a few chicken mcnugget runs in the last few weeks. We are 10 weeks on Friday and go for another ultrasound on April 9th...we'll keep you posted. Love to all - Annie and DeWayne
Ultrasound pics to come shortly!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! I can't wait to see your updates!


: )

Unknown said...

perfect!!I love it! Mom

Unknown said...

I'll pass this along to Amanda & Amy. We can all keep up with your developments. Hurray for DeWayne! What a good daddy already!
FAVORITE Aunt Alice!