Our Miracle

Our Miracle
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! DeWayne was so sweet and surprised me with a new digital camera and a willow tree figurine (I collect these!). Our appointment went great last week and we got to hear the heartbeat. She said she could tell that the baby was moving around a lot because of the static. Everything checked out great so I dont go back until June 4th. We do have our appointment to find out the sex next Thursday...we are so excited! I hesitated to post this picture because I am in that "in between" zone of just feeling bloated but I am definitely showing. Here I am at 16 weeks. I also included a few pics from the weekend.


Rhu and Mommy spooning in the sun...she already has a tan!

Gracie with her favorite bone.

DeWayne and I at his parents house.


4 comments:

Anne Ewing said...

Love that belly! You and Rhu spooning is adorable :)

The Ewings said...

HAHA! Thanks...that is how we sleep every night. She likes me to spoon her and then she likes to kick her legs and run on DeWayne's back.

Hahn Family :) said...

I love those pics of you and the dogs! How cute! I can not wait to get my hands on them!

Hahn Family :) said...

Your belly is adorable :) Just you wait girly.. it will be growing soon enough!