Our Miracle

Our Miracle
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Almost 4 months old!!!

It seems like it was yesterday when you were born. This time has flown by. We had a rough start with the getting pregnant, the pregnancy, labor, the colic/reflux, but it has all been worth it. One smile from you makes this all such a miracle. This picture is my sweet baby all hooked up to IV's, etc because mommy developed a fever from all of the meds. Mommy's epidural(s) didnt work so she was in a lot of pain. Therefore, I was heavily monitored in case of infection. It broke mommy's heart to see me like this but I am as healthy as can be!!!!

I swear that I can fit the whole thing in my mouth. Practice makes perfect...

I am truly an angel


Surprise...Mommy, warn me before the flash goes off!

My 1st bath in the big girl bath tub. Plus, I get to share it with mommy while daddy helps wash my tootsies!

Snuggling in my crib. I like my pacifier but also a few fingers as well.

Hello fish tank in my crib!!

Norah is talking up a storm these days. She has had a few giggles which absolutely melt my heart. I cant wait until DeWayne can hear it. She is still sleeping 10-12 hours a night and eats up a storm! (But 1/2 comes out with the happy spitter reflux) She is holding toys and bringing them to her mouth and loves to stare at Gracie. I have enjoyed staying home with Norah these past 3 months to see all of the new things she does daily. GOOOOO COLTS!!



1 comments:

Hahn Family :) said...

AWWWW... love these pics!!!! She is soooooo cute and I love her beautiful smile. She seem very happy mommy.