Our Miracle

Our Miracle
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

5 month check-up

Everything went perfect at the 5 month check-up. I was a little afraid that my weight gain was going to be on the "high" side, but it turned out to be fine. The baby was awake again and was moving around a lot. (I CAN FEEL HER NOW!!! SO COOL!!!) The doctor was listening to her heart beat and actually felt the kick. Hopefully we have a soccer player on the way. She doesn't need to see me for another month. I will go back July 8th (after I get back from FLORIDA!!!) for my 6 month appointment. DeWayne and I went shopping with Anita and Joe last weekend and picked out a beautiful crib and dresser set. I can't wait to start putting the nursery together. I hope to take some pics of my belly this weekend (the 20 week mark) and post them. We have a ultrasound (hopefully 4d again) on June 18th with our fetal specialist. Have a great weekend and keep us in your prayers! Here is a cute pic from last weekend.

My nephew Ben and I...he was sporting a mohawk from the sunblock in his hair!

1 comments:

Hahn Family :) said...

What a cute pic... he is adorable and love the hair!
Glad everything is going well ;)