This past weekend was my very dear friend, Erica's, baby shower. It was an amazing party celebrated for her and her sister (who is due 11 days after Eri's due date!!!). The food was awesome and the games were so fun. Her mom did an outstanding job. My mom and I had a blast. Thanks Eri and cant wait to meet baby Hahn in a few weeks!!!
We finally made the final purchase for our nursery furniture. We got a glider that I could live in. It is so soft and it literally sucks you in! I figure I will be spending a lot of time sittting in it so it better be comfortable. My Dad also took DeWayne and I shopping last week and bought us a pack n play and the best swing ever. They say it can put any baby to sleep in an instant. I'm hoping this holds true. And many thanks to my sister Laura who is lending me a lot of baby gear.
We get to see the baby on Thursday at our 4d ultrasound. My mom will be joining us to get a glimpse at this precious little girl. Keep us in your prayers that everything goes well. Lastly, we can discuss the weight gain. Random people are asking me when I'm due so I have passed (sprinted past) the stage of "Is she pregnant?" Yes, the baby has decided that she would like to be known :) Cocoa butter is a blessing. Here are a few pics from Eri's shower and more to come after our next appointment. DeWayne is hopefully going to paint the nursery very soon.




1 comments:
Aww.. those are cute pics :) That was a special day for us and it meant so much that you and your mom were a part of it all!
I can not wait to hear about your appt today.. hope u get some great shots of little girl ewing.
Post a Comment