Our Miracle

Our Miracle
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Almost 33 Weeks!

Our last appointment went fine. I was checked out by another doctor in the practice just in case my doctor for some reason would not be available for my delivery. He was very nice and told me everything seems to be right on measurement wise. Still no weight gain but he he didnt seem worried because of the special diet I am on. I go back tomorrow for another checkup so we'll see if all that Oberweiss ice-cream has done some weight damage! Norah is extremely active and I can tell she has a lot less room to do flips and big soccer kicks. She is now stretching out her body parts for everyone to see. We went on a tour of our hospital last week and were able to see what our delivery room will look like, meet the nurses, etc. We may be having one more ultrasound at 36 weeks to check her size. That will give the doctor's an idea of when a good time would be for her to come meet us! Continue to keep us in your prayers. We are counting down the weeks :) I have butterflies just typing about all of this!!!

0 comments: