Anita and Anne went all out and hosted the most beautiful shower for Norah and I. Everything was too good to be true! Family and friends, games, great food, unbelievable gifts, decorations, and of course CAKE!!! Great job ladies on a memorable experience I will never forget. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making us feel so special. Norah's nursery is bombarded with wonderful things to put away. Thanks to all who shared this day with me. I have included just a few pics from the day...We have a check-up tomorrow morning and then a few classes at the end of the week. The countdown is on!!!! Baby Norah is growing everyday in my expanding belly.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Shower #1 Hosted By Anita and Anne
Posted by The Ewings at 6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That looks like a beautiful baby shower for u mommy! That cake looks amazing!Taylor and I can't wait until Norah arrives!!!
We love all three of you sooo much - so glad you enjoyed the event!
Post a Comment