Our Miracle

Our Miracle
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby Shower #2 and 34 Weeks

OB appointment went well today. My belly is measuring exactly 34 weeks so that is good news. I gained one pound and blood pressure and her heartbeat were perfect. The ultrasound is scheduled for October 1st to see her size! Cant wait! Here are a few pics from the wonderful shower that my mom and sisters threw for us. I also included a belly pic (WOW!) and a picture of her closet (she is so spoiled!!). Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Hahn Family :) said...

What a beautiful belly!!! I wish I had her closet. :)

The shower was so much fun and Taylor and I were glad we could be a part of it. Thanks cuz

Hahn Family :) said...

NOT MUCH LONGER.... We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
excited to meet little miss Norah. :) Hang in there mommy