Ok. So I have been on a diet now for about 2 months. I have lost weight and feel great so you would think that I would give up my past habits forever. I do plan on changing the way I eat after the baby is here. But for now, while I am pregnant and completely craving the worst food ever, I would like to talk about the food that I long for and miss. There is nothing worse than having a pregnancy craving and not being able to fulfill it. Sorry but sugar free pudding and graham crackers dont cut it! You all know how much of a chocolate freak I am so I'm sorry to say that it will continue to be part of my daily diet...but in much smaller doses :) So here it is, the list of cravings that I have every week. You will see a theme.
1. Adams peanut butter cup cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
2. Penn Station
3. French Fries
4. Any type of chocolate bread: cake, pie, cookies, candy bars
5. Burger King chicken sandwich (the long one)
6. Bananas (especially banana splits)
7. Hot dogs
8. Lucky Charms
9. French Toast
There are many more but these are the standouts. I hope that Norah does not inherit my taste for the "worst foods that you can possibly eat". (besides the banana)
My sisters and mom hosted a beautiful baby shower for me this past weekend. Thanks to my wonderful family for throwing Norah and I such a special party. I love you guys! Pictures to come shortly. I have an OB appointment Wednesday so I'll also let you know how that goes. Have a great week! I guess I'll go home now and eat my salad :( HAHA! Its all worth it though!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I just have to say, when you're breastfeeding, you burn a lot of calories, so you may be able to look forward to those banana splits, cake and so on for a little while without paying for it too much - ha! You are so funny!
P.S. My name is Anne Ewing and I'm a dessertaholic.
I TOLD you I would be smuggling a philly cheesesteak into St. V's. :)
Post a Comment